Driver Zero-Tolerance Policy
Accent Transportation Services maintains a zero-tolerance policy on the use of drugs and/or alcohol. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veterans status, genetic information, or any condition or status protected by law.
How to Report a Complaint
To file a complaint directly with Accent Transportation Services, please contact our office at 734-678-8090.
Non-Discrimination Policy for Passengers & Potential Passengers
Accent Transportation Services does not and shall not discriminate against its passengers based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veterans status, genetic information, or any condition or status protected by law. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff and passengers.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Accent Transportation Services is committed to doing our part in stopping the spread of the Coronarivus by providing safe and exceptionally clean transportation services for our staff and passengers alike. We have the following COVID-19 protocols in place:
- Vehicles being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each use
- Social distancing within vehicles and when entering or exiting
- Hand sanitizer available for staff and passengers
- Passengers and staff are required to wear a face mask
- Encouraging passengers and staff to not travel or work if ill