Spring is here and it’s time for a trip!
It’s time to take a break from reality and enjoy a vacation! Whether you are traveling abroad or within the United States, you deserve a change in scenery and maybe even some warm weather! Spring break transportation can add a special touch to make the trip even more special this year.
However, when it comes to traveling, it is not always easy and stress-free. Ease some of your travel worries and get some peace of mind with Accent Transportation. Providing car service to and from the following airports:
- DTW – Detroit Metro Wayne Co Airport
- PTK – Oakland County Airport
- MTC – Selfridge Angb Airport
- DTW-FBO – Detroit Metro Private Charter Terminal Airport
- YPI – Willow Run Airport
Are you traveling with your family or a large group? We came across a beneficial article about 8 Spring Break Travel Tips for Families. While annual trips like Spring break can be fun and also be challenging! Before you book your trip, consider Family Vacation Critic’s spring break travel tips for extra savings, packing and more.
Travel Tips —
- Choose the right destination for your family
- Stick to your budget
- Take advantage of travel deals
- Pack the essentials
- Protect yourself and your home
- Travel on less popular days
- Make reservations for special experiences
- Keep the kids on a routine
To view the full article click here!
As well as the tips above, the best way to end and start your trip is in the trusted hands of Accent Transportation. Accent chauffeurs pick you up at your doorstep and drop you and your family at the airport on time. Our spacious vehicles are luxurious, comfortable and meet all safety standards. You do not have to worry about parking, shuttles or hassles with your luggage or ground transportation. Accent Transportation will be right there when you land back in Michigan, gather your luggage and get you home safely — the perfect vacation! Spring break transportation at its finest!
Where will you be traveling this Spring Break? We’d love to hear about your plans!
Ground transportation is essential when traveling and we know the events, meetings, and planning never stop! Make it a New Year’s Resolution to get ahead this year and make your ground transportation less stressful.
Planning for the new year and traveling for conventions or out of town meetings, doesn’t have to be something you worry about, stress over or put off planning. It’s never easy planning for all of your meetings, conferences, and business trips, but planning ahead can make all the difference.
For instance, our offices are open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year with professional office staff always ready to assist you with all your ground transportation needs. Accent Transportation’s VIP services, offers a complete spectrum of luxury ground transportation services that are sure to exceed the expectations of even the most discerning traveler. As a result, making your planning and travel much easier.
In addition to adding Accent Transportation Services to your travel resource list to reduce stress, we came across these tips from The Washington Post on Ten Ways to Diminish Travel Stress. View tips on how to reduce stress and anxiety when it comes to planning, packing and, finally, traveling:
Think of your schedule.
Minimize vacation tasks ahead of time.
Keep a suitcase packed.
Know your credit-card coverage.
Sign up for TSA PreCheck or Global Entry.
Enjoy your downtime.
Give yourself plenty of time before — and after — your flight.
Don’t assume something will go wrong.
Have something to look forward to when you get home.
To view the full article, click here!
Begin 2019 stress-free and count on Accent Transportation Services for your travel needs. From booking to ground transportation, we make it easy! Make your reservation today!
Do you have any tips on ways to de-stress while traveling? To help even more, we’d love to hear them!
Business travel doesn’t have to be stressful!
Business travel vs. pleasure travel — whether it’s a relaxing vacation on the beach or a fun get-a-way with your family there is a difference. Traveling for work can be busy, stressful, lonely, long, and not always easy. We came across this article that offered Tips for Easier Business Travel.
Sleeping on planes, packing constantly for trips and staying glued to your phone can derail your routine and make you grumpy. Keeping a positive attitude is the first step to a stress-free travel experience. And acknowledge helpful staff. Travelers have a better chance at getting upgrades, itinerary changes, and extraordinary service when they ask politely and maintain happy demeanors.
Here are a few practical ways to make traveling for business easier:
- Limit Luggage to a Carry-on. Travel is stressful when you’re worried about lost luggage or being late to a meeting.
- Use Technology to Plan Ahead. Instead of calling around to restaurants at your destination, make reservations at OpenTable.com.
- Join a Rewards Program and Stick With It. If the staff notices you frequently patronize their airline, rental-car company or hotel, they are more likely to help you.
- Dress Well. Wearing an outfit that doubles as presentation attire while traveling is also wise in case your baggage is lost or you are late.
- Keep a Bag Packed. Save time packing by keeping a carry-on suitcase packed with the minimal amount of clothing, shoes, and accessories you need. Including 3-ounce toiletries in a Ziploc bag.
- Keep Customer-Service Numbers Stored in Your Phone. Keeping customer-service numbers handy offers quicker access to the right people. If a flight is canceled or you need to change a hotel or car reservation, rather than waiting in line once you’re there.
To read the full article from Travel Channel, click here.
To make your trip even easier, always count on Accent Transportation Services. We offer prompt and courteous pickup at the baggage claim area at Detroit Metro Airport (DTW). Also, to and from your home or office. Making it the easiest part of your business trip!
Our seasoned staff chauffeurs take both your comfort and your safety seriously, therefore making your travel as pleasurable as possible. From booking a reservation to reaching your final destination, we strive to ensure that your every interaction with our staff is pleasant and accommodating.
With our Airport Transportation services, you will ride in comfort, style, and stress-free.
Contact us today to make your reservation.
Enjoy your summer — take a trip, but don’t forget to plan ahead!
The best way to enjoy your Summertime trip is to make sure you plan ahead, pack accordingly, reserve the best services, and leave your worries at home. It is advisable to leave last minute weekenders or overnights to impromptu decisions, as when you are investing time and money into a vacation or summer trip you want it to be the best experience!
Below is a list that can assist in reducing your stress and make it the best trip ever:
- Pack Light. You are on vacation and laundry is just not a choice when you are trying to relax. And you won’t have to worry about overweight fees.
- Driving During Off Peak. If your trip involves driving to sightsee, find out from locals when the best time to travel is to avoid wasting time in the car.
- Medicine for the Road. Make sure you have plenty of your prescription medicine and also over the counter medicine to prevent health issues during your trips.
- Snacks. Pack some healthy ones but make sure nuts are sealed as you might spend some time with folks with allergies.
- Keep a Copy. Make a copy of your passports, licenses, and insurance cards and leave one at home and pack the other one in your suitcase. If you lose the actual one you will be glad you did.
- Sign Up. Sign up for travel apps as they will make your life a whole lot easier with less paper to keep track off.
- Insurance Coverage. Check your auto insurance for rental car coverage and health insurance for out of state or country coverage. HINT: American Express provides insurance coverage for rental cars if you purchase with your AMEX card.
Don’t forget about the homestead. Remember to make sure your details are at home are addressed so you can relax on your trips.
- Stop the paper and mail or have a neighbor gather them for you.
- Let your local police know that you will not be home and to keep an eye on your house.
- Also, give your neighbors a list of the vehicles that should be at your home.
- If you are leaving your pet at home and asking others to feed and water them. Have a backup plan in case they cannot attend to your animal.
- Unplug your electronics as thunderstorms can damage your items if there are power surges.
- Automatic lights are helpful to give the appearance that someone is at home.
Finally, it is important to remember you are heading on an adventure and part of the excitement of it is discovering the unknown. Although, you don’t need any big surprises. Make sure you are hiring reputable companies that have experience in their field of service.
Of course, we would be remiss if we did not remind you that one of the best ways to start your trip is to have one of our Accent chauffeurs pick you up at your doorstep and drop you at the airport. No parking fees, your car is at home to help with security, no shuttle buses with your luggage and when you come home we will be there to greet you, gather your things, and deliver you to your favorite place in the world…HOME!
Safe and Happy Travels on your summer trip!